You have no items in your shopping cart.
CheckFox is a revolutionary device that is critical for any mass scale Sigfox deployment.
It combines Sigfox with advanced GPS, WiFi, logging and backend and communicates instantly both ways via 2G/3G GSM. In this way, you can retrieve and display local Sigfox coverage within seconds. And you can easily process and evaluate all the measurements. For more details please see the device datasheet and other documentation.
What’s New in 2.0 Version
1. Mechanically sturdier and better built
2. Higher water resistance
3. WiFi sniffing possible – can be used instead of the GPS for precision
4. Newly added field installation mode
5. 10 EUR prepaid worldwide data SIM card included
1. Small / water resilient / water and dustproof independent box
2. Highly energy-efficient, long-lasting Li-Pol battery, rechargeable through USB-C
3. Highly readable, backlit, low power display
4. Contains SIM card, GPS, accelerometer, and others
1. Assembly language programmed to be robust, quick, cheap and low power
2. Over the air upgradable
3. Intuitive interface/no printed manual needed
1. Organization, branch, user, test run rights management in CheckFox Dashboard
2. Google SSO, real cloud hosting/security/availability
3. Remote management of the CheckFox devices